Organic Wild Craft Gold SeaMoss (Gracilaria)
- Alkaline-based alive electric food containing 92 of the 102 minerals the body needs for optimal function
- Sea vegetable
Wild Craft Dried Gold Seamoss 4 oz
Our Wild Craft Sea Moss is harvested in Pristine Carribean waters of St. Lucia and Jamaica. Invest in your longevity by giving your body essential bioavailable minerals available in Sea Moss! Soak your Seamoss and blend with spring water to make your own Seamoss Gel to add to your favorite Smoothies, Tea, Soups, Stews etc. or use as a natural emulsifier and thickening agent.
Benefits of Sea Moss
- Has 92 of 102 minerals that body needs
- Strengthening of immune system
- Soothing the digestive track
- Healthy skin
- Increased energy and nutrition
- Promotes healthy thyroid function
- Dissolves inflammation and phlem in mucous membranes
- Has natural antimicrobial and antiviral agents
Sea Moss is low in Cholesterol and Saturated Fat while being a great source of Iron,Vitamin K, Copper, Dietary Fiber, Potassium chloride, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc and Manganese. Sea Moss botanical name Graclaria, is a species of algea considered to be alive electric food that is alkaline-based, high in concentration of plant basd Calcium and Iodine which makes it beneficial for people suffering from related health issues like Anemia.
None of the information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Although it is perfectly safe consume Sea Moss and herbal blends it is recommended that you consult your physician before consuming them. Not recommended if pregnant and lactating.